TeleSynergy TelePCX, with its powerful PBX functions, extensible architecture, and flexible applications, is designed to adapt to the way your business operates, allowing you to overcome your communications challenges.
Cost-effective, reliable, scalable and easily managed, TeleSynergy TelePCX improves employee productivity, reduces cost and provides the best “first line” response available for your customers.
So, regardless of geography, number of employees, or business operation, TeleSynergy TelePCX is the ideal IP Communications solution to fit any size budget.
Unlike most systems, TeleSynergy TelePCX allows you to choose from a variety of phone sets to fulfill to your operational needs: standard analog phone set, advanced analog display services interface phone set, IP-phone set, on-screen IP-based soft-phone, or on-screen User Console.
From large-scale companies with hundreds of extensions, to specific departments (e.g. help desk, technical support) with 4 or 5 extension users or SOHOs and remote workers; TeleSynergy TelePCX provides the flexibility to be used in any situation.
TelePCX Provides Powerful PBX functionality;
- Auto Attendant / Company Greeting / Music or Message on Hold
- Advanced Voicemail Features
- Personal Call Management
- Call Conferencing includes up to 6 external parties and multiple groups.
- Call Screening by message, callers' name, or caller ID
- One Number Follow Me
- Personal Instant Call Recording
- Web-based UMS (Unified Messaging System)
- Phone set message light
- ACD (Automated Call Distribution)
- Fax Function Ready
- ADSI phone and Cordless phone
- Bilingual Greetings
- Multi-company, Departmental Routing
Advanced Voice Mailbox Functions
- Caller ID Call Back
- Message Notification (voice, pager, email, SMS) with screening
- Access trunk line
- Retrieve voice mail via e-mail
- Message Time Stamp
- Message Playing Sequence (last in first out, first in first out)
- Fast Forward / Rewind / Skip Messages
Standard features on all TelePCX systems
Voice Over IP (VoIP)
Auto Attendant (AA)
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Voice Mail (VM)
Web Based Unified Messaging (UMS)
Digital Call Recording (DRS)
One Number Follow Me
Automatic Message Notification
User Console Client Software
Administrative Barge-in Listen/Record/Coach
SMDR Call Statistics Reporting
Large-Screen Keysets With Menus
Fax Function Ready
ADSI phone and Cordless phone
Multi-company, Departmental Routing
Personal Call Management
Call Conferencing includes up to 6 external parties and multiple groups
Call Screening by message, callers' name, or caller ID