Efficient management tool for your Axis network video products
AXIS Camera Management is a powerful and efficient installation and management tool specially designed to be used with Axis video products. Using standard network protocols and methods, the tool can automatically find and set IP addresses, show connection status and manage firmware upgrades of multiple Axis video products.
Installed onto your Windows PC, the AXIS Camera Management can be used in all sizes of installations, with Axis video products. The tool is designed to handle hundreds of Axis video products. Together with Axis network cameras, this flexible software takes advantage of your existing network infrastructure.
- Locates and shows status of Axis video devices on the network
- Assigns IP addresses, manually or automatically from a specified range
- Upgrades firmware of multiple units, in sequence or in parallel
- Uses standard Internet protocols
- Runs on a standard Windows PC
- Free of charge
AXIS Camera Management supports the following Axis network video products: AXIS 206, AXIS 206M, AXIS 206W, AXIS 210, AXIS 211, AXIS 211A, AXIS 213 PTZ, AXIS 221, AXIS 231D, AXIS 232D, AXIS 240Q and the AXIS 241 series. The devices must have firmware 4.03/4.10 or higher installed.